Friday, August 20, 2010

Did my sister betray me, or am I just overreacting?

My sister said I could have one of her muts (75% Lab 25% shepherd), although her husband was selling them as 100% Labs charging people $250. I just fell in love with her she was the last one all white beautiful eyes grayish-green, I just felt a connection between the puppy and I. She would follow me everywhere and my sister even saw that. I had her name picked out, was buying her crate to crate train her, and then she calls me and tells me my god-son (her oldest son) wants to keep her. I said that's fine as long as I still get to see her, because I just want her to have a great loving home and plus my God-son is 5 years old. I'm not going to take away his puppy. She also added I could still go over and play with her so I agreed. I get to her house, her husband looks pissed, and as I get there my mother calls me to go over her house to eat, I said ok. At this point my godson has already seen me, runs up to me and say's my momma went to sell the dog, I look at him confused, and say no it's ok your mom said you are keeping her. I ask his dad if it's ok I take him with me to my mom's house, he agreed. In the car my God-son tells me that my sisters husband got mad that she was giving me the dog, so he sent her to sale it to wal-mart. Wow at this point I want to cry, how could she do this to me, lie to me I am her sister she could of told me at least! My sister's husband makes so much money, more than he needs and he is going to get mad over $250 for a puppy that will probably end up being neglected from some family when they find out she grows up and is not pure. The worst part is that my sister has not told me anything yet, she hasnt called me, nothing. I did text her and told her if it was money you wanted you could of asked. Plus the fact that I got lied too??... Her husband did leave me a voicemail saying ';I'm a buisness man, we both agreed to sell her';........ wow nice to hear from MY SISTER. She is my only sister so I'm still hurt a sorry from her would help, not a v/m from her husband.Did my sister betray me, or am I just overreacting?
I don't think you are overreacting. It seems to me that your brother-in-law wants to be in control of everything. I think you should tell your sister how you feel about her husband because this behavior coming from an adult is despicable. He is acting childish which is unfair to your godson (because, I can tell he really wanted that puppy)Did my sister betray me, or am I just overreacting?
OUCH! Take the knife out of your back! Boy, her husband pulled a fast one on you. I cannt believe they used their own kid to lie to you about selling a dog. Talk to your sister but don't ever forget she stabbed you in the back, and will do it again in a heartbeat. She listens to her husband first because she is married now. Whatever he says goes. Don't forget that.
Her husband is a manipulative greedy bastard. I'll fight him for $20.





No joke, he really is a **** bag. The fact that your sister hasn't contacted you, in my mind, is a sign of guilt.





If he sells mutts for $250 as pure bred, that alone is a mark of professional grade douchery.
i think ur sisters husband started to hear that,,,im sorry to here that tho, im sure is the dog a girl? im sure she/he will be put in a nice home thoug
No its OK I would totaly over react in this situation when you get your dog you will fall in love with it thow.
To me it sounds like your sister's husband is the one that caused all this. I think she may be in an abusive marriage. Maybe not physical, but mental. I think maybe your sister is afraid of her husband, and that is why she lied. I think maybe he wanted her to lie because for some reason he maybe still didn't want you to have it. I don't know why, but that's the feeling I got after I read that. I think you should watch out for your sister and her kids. My sister was in an abusive relationship both mental and physical and no one knew about it. So keep an eye open.
It wasn't your sister so much as it was her domineering, asshole husband who stepped in and caused this problem. He's a douchebag and I don't blame you for feeling like you got betrayed. You did.

No comments:

Post a Comment