Friday, August 20, 2010

FOR MEN ONLY: married or not,pls answer?

What will make you fall inlove with your partner/spouse even more? What sort of qualities should she have that will make you not let go of her and think ';shes for keeps';? In other words, what must she do/have? Thanks in advance and Im willing to give 10 points for the best answer.





I wanna show my husband how much I love him, your input will be highly appreciated.FOR MEN ONLY: married or not,pls answer?
MinMa,





My wife and I have been married for over 30 years. We have had our rough spots, but we have worked through them.





The one key thing is to let each-other know that you are committed to the other. I don't have a fear that my wife is going to get upset and leave. However, she knows, and has known for decades, that I am committed to her - and when we had kids at home, to them as well.


On her part, my wife committed herself to our kids (4) and me. I was career military, and every few years she watched her stuff being packed up and shipped. We lived in several states, and a couple foreign countries. Through it all, she remained form in her commitment to us.





MinMa, I hope this helps you.





';Ranger';FOR MEN ONLY: married or not,pls answer?
Be there and be his friend, lover and confidant. Never let him down. If you do he will be gone.
Remind him why he married you, by doing what you were doing then, admire, not criticize, be curious about him ,don't tell him how he should be.


Check something else, when you guys married, what was his thing about you that drew him to you? don't lose it, magnify it.
keep everything shaved nice and neat.
FOR MEN ONLY: is that really necesary, the sign? can a woman not answer this?
Do all the house work, and I don't give a rats patootey what Dr. Phil or Oprah had to say.
Well, besides the monthly payments, I always enjoyed those little touches. When he's just standing there or sitting there, a hug does wonders. Good luck.
If she has confidence without arrogance and also accepts love as well as give love.
Question is:


IS HE DOING THE SAME FOR YOU RIGHT NOW?


Beyond that, I'm not a guy, but the rules are the same for both sexes, if you are yourself, he will love you for you, there is nothing you can do to make him love you or love you more. If you have to ask what to do, then it isn't from your heart and he will know that and being fake is always a turn off.

No comments:

Post a Comment