Friday, August 20, 2010

Married but falling in love with my best friend?

*****Please no judge mental responses**** Looking for advice from other women


My husband and I have been together almost 9 years, married for 7 we have two children a nice home and a boat load of bills. My husband who is a great man wants nothing to do with financial decision making, daily house hold chores ie:laundry, snow removal, and even gets overwhelmed playing with our children for too long. We don't fight often, I tend to let things go but I have found myself growing closer with one of my very good guy friends. I don't tell him much about my relationship woes but the little that I have shared he is just listens which is nice but I know I have to be able to talk to my husband about theses issues.


The friend is a great guy who would never jeopardize my marriage, he is single was engaged to be married but it didn't work out.


I took my friend to go see a psychic just because we both thought it would be something fun and different. When we got to the psychic the woman immediately assumed that we were married. She got a very good vibe from the two of us and during my reading she spoke very highly of him and the impact he has on my life, as well as my children. I will be the first to admit, he is a huge part of ';my world'; he has been in my life almost as long as my husband and I cant say enough about him.





Is my marriage failing? I have been thinking about what this psychic said since we went and I know it sounds silly to base your life on what someone else may ';see';... or not but she hit so many other aspects in my life exactly i am now second gussing my current situation.


My husband and I get along just fine, our sex life is good however he has made a point to mark it on the calender how often we have intercourse, he wants it 3-4 times a week if not he tends to get grumpy. Well, I could go on but I am just looking for another womans in put.





Thank you in advanceMarried but falling in love with my best friend?
If you are truly unhappy in your marriage, then I believe you should end it. But don't end it for the sole purpose of jumping straight into another relationship - because there is no guarantee that your friend feels the same way you do. Try to be happy on your own first, and if love comes along - then it will be a pleasant surprise. But never assume that it will come from the direction you hope it will. Life is full of unexpected twists and turns, we just have to navigate around them best we can. Listen to your gut instincts and follow your heart. This is YOUR life to lead. We only get one chance.





Good luck. :-)Married but falling in love with my best friend?
You're married and have kids. You have not stated much beyond annoyance with laundry and snow removal, about your husband?





You're willing to jeopardize all this for a psychic's opinion?
Have you though about counseling.Remember the reason why you got married to your husband in the first place.
in my opinion, we live once. after that, we die. why go through life thinking about what might have been? your husband is restricting you and controlling you by marking your sex life. is that really what makes you happy? you know, if this ends up with you divorcing your husband, it doesn't have to be a nasty one. it can be dignified and mature, and im sure if your husband is a good man, he will accept that you need to be happy. think of your kids however, how would this affect them in the long run? have you had these feelings for your best friend for a long time? are you happy with your life right now as it is, and what would happen if you chose to persue your best friend instead? would it last, do you think? just some questions to consider. (: i wish you the best
First of all, don't believe what any ';psychic'; has to say. This woman knows nothing about you, your life and is making up garbage based on cards %26amp; gut feelings.





All relationships have problems and you promised to stick by each other ';for better or worse.'; Divorce is expensive and you will be much poorer for it PLUS there are no guarantees it will work out with this man, even if he does feel the same way about you. More often than not, relationships right after divorce don't work out.





I encourage you to end this inappropriate relationship with this other guy and focus on your marriage. Don't end it because you have some problems. All marriages are work. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment