Friday, August 20, 2010

Relationship advice, please. How serious is this? Thank you for your time and advice.?

I have a question about love.


Details:


-I am mid 20s, he is 4 years older than me.


-We have dated for almost 4 years





I started dating him soon after getting out of a serious relationship with someone that I fell head over heels for. Sort of a 'help me get over the past' kind of dating. I trained myself to not fall for him because I didn't want anything serious. I stayed with him regardless- now almost 4 years.


He is wonderful. He is everything anyone would ever want in a future husband. He is patient, kind, very caring, understanding, loves me unconditionally and helps me through everything! We have been through a lot of stressful situations throughout our 4 years which could contribute to my questioning.


I am being ultra-picky about my relationship with him: I am outgoing, he is more reserved but still fun a lot of the time- just not as outgoing. I work regular week-hours, he works horrible hours, all holidays and every weekend. I am a constant mover- very fast pace-outgoing, he is slower- drags his feet with things/projects. These things are annoying to me.


All of my friends and close family are getting married and I am just scared! I am completely honest with my boyfriend about me NOT being ready to make that move and he respects that. He isn't planning to ask me until I'm sure and I'm ready... but how do I know to hold on in order to be sure? Or to let go? Read on...


I over analyze EVERYTHING and a lot lately I have been over-analyzing my relationship with this guy. He is amazing but how do I know when it is right? I love our relationship except for a few differences and things that I mentioned above. I need to be reminded that NO match is ever perfect. But honestly, are my analyzations and confusions worth worrying about?


I'm looking at it as: there is nothing currently wrong with our relationship (...except me thinking too much and being scared which create my 'doubts' and analyzations and me being scared of the future...) so there is no need to make it or break it right now. Ride it out. No need to take steps backwards (break up) and definitely no need to take steps forward (engagement). I just dont want to be stagnate.


What do you think? I'm so confused as to how I am supposed to feel!!! (PS- there is NO one else in the picture. NO desire to date anyone else, start over, explore or anything- just want to know if I am doing the right thing by holding on throughout these scary feelings or if I should let go and test the waters by breaking it off)Relationship advice, please. How serious is this? Thank you for your time and advice.?
its pretty serious you guys should get married

1 comment:

andy said...

i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex boyfriend. After 5 years in relationship with my husband with 3 kids, he suddenly started going out with other ladies and coming home late, most at times drunk and each time i confront him about this it turns out to be fight, he even threatened to divorce me severally, I was emotionally devastated because i was not sure of what to do to make him love me again, I tried all i could to make him love me again but all proved abortive until i saw a post on the internet on how a spell caster Dr. MOVIDAK helps people restore back their broken relationship/marriage at first i doubted this but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this spell caster via email he helped me cast a re-union spell and within 5hours my husband came to me apologizing and today we are happily together again. Contact this great spell caster on your marriage and relationship problems at dr.movidakspellhome@gmail.com Goodluck

Post a Comment