Friday, August 20, 2010

I am giving away my husband for Valentine's. Any takers?

He's no pick of the litter; and still refuses to be house trained. He doesn't understand women but will make full attempt to fall over himself to get any one of them to notice him in a crowd. In the medieval days, the king would have named him the village fool because he knows how to make someone laugh, but also disappoints them highly as well.


He is a cameleon and changes his spots at the drop of a hat. He thinks this is a great quality as he doesn't understand that its a negative one when you aren't loyal to the ones closest to you.


He loves the sound of the word ';wife'; and ';marriage'; but he doesn't care to be ';involved';. Stress is what he gives out frequently and thinks that this how to connect.


I have love once and tried to do it again, but this one has suffocated me in his addictive trek to nowhere. So, ladies, or even men this Valentine's Day, my heart goes out to you struggling with such non-sense that your partner is dishing out. For a romantic gesture, serve him a pile of whip cream. And do what the three stooges would do...slam it in his face.I am giving away my husband for Valentine's. Any takers?
http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/resourc鈥?/a> ??I am giving away my husband for Valentine's. Any takers?
Only a fool would marry the jester of the court. Sorry. Until you open your eyes. You are the one the court sees as the jester.
Yup and you married him!!! - now you gotta keep him - ha-ha
he is a fool yes but anyway you should keep ypur husband and talk to him man is a stress the like to stress out woman anyway happy valentine to you and you husband
  • antivirus downloads
  • div myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment