Monday, August 16, 2010

What do you think of this blog?

I wrote it for my husband.





What makes the perfect love? Is it when he smiles and your heart just flutters? Or maybe when he holds you in his arms and squeezes you tight? I admit I do get mad at things. There are going to be things that make me mad but the greatest part of being angry is working it out. I learn so much about myself and him. I find myself falling in love all over again. Staring into those big brown eyes and wondering how I was so lucky. Everyday, I wake up finding him beside me or sleeping on the couch after a rousing game of Sheets!. I watch him breathe, his eyes heavy with sleep, his arms so strong but gentle, holding the pillow as if it was me. I substitute the pillow for me, he opens his eyes slightly, smile and welcome my body into the mold of his. We lay there tired from the day before's obstacles and think of the agenda ahead for today. And again, as I feel his warm breath on my neck, I think how lucky I am. I fought so hard these last several years for a man! For a man! I guess the universe got tired of me fighting. Now, for the rest of my days I am gifted by God's greatest masterpiece to be at my side and I at his. For he's is not only my man and husband, but my best friend, my gossip buddy, my companion, my will, my strength, my hope and my Love.What do you think of this blog?
Wow!What do you think of this blog?
Sounds like a long apology for something...





This is nice, but what you really need to do is find a way to stop getting angry at each other.
I almost forgot how it felt......





It was beautiful
you wrote it for your husband but need affirmation from people on YA? I find that strange.





It's lovely.
LMFAO!
It's soo sweet
What are you looking for?
  • albinism
  • freckles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment