Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to make yourself have a miscarriage?

I am just outraged at the answers I seen people give a 14 yr old little girl in regards to this question! I am the mother of 4 girls, 2 of which are adults, and I also have 2 wonderful grandchildren! In 2004 I had an ectopic pregnancy, which is common and suppose to be a simple procedure. Well, it wasn't so simple. The fetus was so large that the doctor ended up having to remove my right tube and the also punctured my bowels, having to do reconstructive surgery. At that time , I was told I would never be able to have anymore children. Well, again, the doctors were wrong! Here I am 38 yrs old, the economy is at its worse and I find out that I am 8 weeks pregnant!. I have experienced having children and I know what it feels like to hold your child for the first time and I know how you fall in love with the child the very moment you hear them cry! I am sorry, but I don't feel guilty for not wanting to have this baby! I have checked into having an abortion the ';legal'; way and it is $690, which I don't have and I know me! I can't have a child and just give it away! I am looking for an answer that don't involve a bunch of mean answers. I am not a cruel person, I love my children and grandchildren very much, I just don't want this FETUS!! Everyone call's it a baby. Well, I seen with my own eye's my ultrasound because the doctors were in disbelief that I was pregnant and what I seen did not resemble a baby. I know in the end, I will keep this child even though I know it's not the best or right thing to do. I am just struggling with my thought's at the moment and would like some positive input, not all negative! And please, don't tell me I need to keep my legs closed! I am a married woman and have been for 21 yrs now. I feel that I can have sex with my husband anytime I feel like it! We were not suppose to be able to have anymore children to we didn't think protection wasn't necessary!How to make yourself have a miscarriage?
It doesn't need a lot, just your love - you CAN do that. It doesn't have to go to payed by you college, maybe later in live when he/she can afford it. It doesn't need expensive, brand names clothes - hand me down is just fine...I'm sure you can do it!


It easy to say for someone else, but......we're facing foreclosure, I'm after my spinal surgery, and my husband lost his job for 8 months (he got one now, but nothing special), we're in death up to our foreheads, and have all ready 2 kids (15, and 10). I can't wait for my little one to be born (21 weeks pregnant), and we fought that we can't handle....I'm 38 years old, my husband is 44... I believe God will give us everything we need over time, I really trust him, that is what makes is easy. Once your not yet baby shaped baby will move.....Choice is yours, but you can do it, you are great person, and economic situation doesn't matter, love is free, and breast milk to ;-). Take your time, don't rush into any decision. Good luck with whatever you'll choose.How to make yourself have a miscarriage?
Well i dont think you are wrong at all actually im haveing the same problem these people on here are just stupid telling you you are crazy if anything they are crazy i belive you should do whats best for you and you have kids so i think u will do just fine on this decison

Report Abuse



You are entitled to do what you want with your life. Why do you feel it necessary to come on here and rant and rave like a lunatic?
thats disgusting. seriously, grow up...even though you say you're already old.





choose adoption. not a miscarriage or abortion. its wrong.





is this seriously the ';mother'; you are? wow.
God doesn't give you anything in life you CANT handle


everything happens for a reason-good luck
You need to get off yahoo answers! YOUR A HORRIBLE PERSON FOR THINKING THAT!!!! This my own opinion so if ya don't like it turn off your computers and go find something else to do.





EDIT-Anyone who gave me a thumbs down can go **** THEMSELVES!!!


You really need to get over yourself lady and GROW THE **** UP!!!!!!!!
at 8 weeks the fetus isn't supposed to look like a baby yet. i feel for you. you need to keep your mind off of it for a while and try to relax and let the idea grow on you. an unplanned pregnancy can be hard to deal with.
you're grown so you can make your own decisions. just do whatever you think is best for you. regardless of what you decide remember that you're the one who has to live with the actions and/or consequences of your decision.





good luck and i hope this helps!!!
I understand how come you do not want to have another child . I understand that you feel like you can not properly care for another child right now. I do not know what to tell you to do because the decision to have this baby is yours however if you decide to have it than you might think about adoption. I wish you luck.
You need to do what is best for you and your FAMILY bringing a unwanted child into this world is worse that having a abortion , but that is just in my eyes. Please don't let anyone judge you, in the end it is you who has to live with the repercussions of your choice nobody else.


Good Luck I wish the best for you!!
I am sorry you are in this situation.





Please look at your fetus/baby as a Miracle baby. This baby was never suppose to happen. So why did it?





I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Even when we can not see the reason. This baby could hold the cure for cancer years from now. All I am saying is I believe all babies are blessings and they come into this world with blessings. Just have faith God will provide as god has done time and time again.
The ';14 yr old girl'; was probably a stupid guy or someone just being dumb!





No one should get on their computers and ask a bunch of people (whom they do not know) life changing decisions that will affect the rest of their life.





Go talk to a family member or a friend for advise on this major decision you are trying to make!
I believe Planned Parenthood is cheaper than that. Also, have you told your dr how you feel? Maybe your dr can help. Abortion is legal and safe if performed correctly, do not attempt anything yourself.





Also, I know that even if it was $690 that is a whole lot cheaper than raising a child you do not want.





GL
Maybe this was something that was supposed to happen. Try to look at it as a BLESSING rather than something horrible. You might be 38 years old, but that doesn't mean you can't have this baby %26amp; love %26amp; take care of it just like you've done with your other children. Please don't ';make yourself'; miscarry..that's something you'll regret for the rest of your life. Just think about it.
you seem crazy get some help
Hmm. ok well im 24, single, no job, no car, no home other than my mons one bedroom apartment... and im keeping my baby after consiering all the options. I know its going to be hard but im hopin i can handel it. Also i had a job, a boyfriend, a nice home and a car until i got pregnant. The guy left me, i got fired which made me loose my car and home...
Don't make yourself have a miscarriage. Fork over the money and get a safe abortion. Obama just overturned the bill that Bush signed that prevented federal mone from funding abortions. So, there's a lot more aid now. Go to this website for more information


http://www.nnaf.org/


or call 1800abortion and theyll help you find out how to pay for it. If youre worried about the money, a baby costs a lot more than an abortion (I know this sounds horrible, but it's true). There are organizations that will help pay for this, just don't do some shady at home abortion.
well you made up your mind there is no need to justify youself to us but quite honestly its not the way to ask for advice is it?
38 four KIDS 2 GRAND-KIDS and looking to MAKE yourself miscarry???





why would ANYONE WANT to miscarry is beyond me I just think you are young minded and immature
I just wanted to say that it's actually not fetus until 12 weeks actually. It's an embryo at 8 weeks (with a heartbeat). Also, I worked with a girl who wanted to ';make herself have a miscarriage'; by drinking heavily everyday, doing drugs, and chain smoking. While this was going on, I had an unwanted miscarriage at 12 weeks. She's eight months pregnant right now.
Do what you want to do, its your life!


Its your decision what ever you do and dont let people put you down or judge u if u want to have an abortion!


Speak to someone, anyone that can help.


U cn have an abortion done on the NHS... r u from UK?


If not.... I cant believe that charge that amount for an abortion!


But yeh, prob best not to have put that post on here as a lot of people will probably abuse u which is horrible as there are some nasty people on here. Unless you dont care about them then thats fine lol.


Either way, good luck and i hope you sort it. Feel for you!


Take some time to think first by the way. Best Wishes.
I don't think that's a very good idea and anyone that responds to this question as a supporter I fear for their ethics. You have to realize that being unprotected was a choice that you made and now you have to deal with the consequences that have come with your decision. I think that many times people think of having an unexpected child as being not apart of their plan but fail to think of GOD's plan for you. It's in his plans for you that you were blessed with a child, so don't think of this as a burden. It's GOD's will for you so embrace it and let it humble you. and don't forget to thank him and ask for guidance and help. Good Luck!
I'm 22 years old and I kinda understand what you are saying, but dont you read on the daily news of how doctors mis diagnosis certain things, or condition? My aunt tied her tubes and was told she could never have kids again, and if she decides on it she needs to come up with 10 grand, and untieing it is not a garanteed a pregnancy will suceed. 10 years later after having her tubes tied, she found out she was pregnant at the age of 45. She was devastated, and couldnt believe how she got pregnant. Well the procedure wasnt done properly, and somehow every year slowly the tubes was untieing and until BOOM, she became pregnant. Ofcourse she went and had an abortion cuz she felt to old, but the point of my story is DOCTORS MAKE MISTAKE, AND SHOULD HAVE PROTECTED YOURSELF EVEN THOUGH THATS WHAT THEY TOLD YOU.


People makes mistake, and doctors are human, and today your in a predictament which you can't bare. Economy is bad, and i just think you should have your baby no matter what. $690 can give you almost a years worth of diaper. If you wasnt meant to get pregnant than you wouldnt, and i see it was a blessing.


A FETUS has a heart, and that FETUS is growing everyday, and your children and grandchildren, and YOU was once a FETUS. At different stage of pregnancy the childs development is called different..


EMBRYO, FETUS, AND BABY... ALL OF THE STAGES STILL IS BREATHEING....


Do you have insurance? If so check with your health care facility and see if they are able to cover abortions, because most health insurance do. But in the mean time, I hope you have that child because its a miricale, and you dont know what he or she going to become.... If it wasnt meant to happen dan it wouldnt... Dont feel ashame because you are 38 and have grandchildren and therefore you dont want to have a child. Theres alot of help out there, and you will get some if you research. What does your husband feel about all this?


My cousin is 40 years a grandmother, a mother of 4 and just had her 4th baby baby this past september of 08, and her eldest daugther had her baby around the same time. So things like this happen all the time, and its all part of life.





Good Luck, and I would never judge your decisions because no one is fit to judge any1... I wish you the best, and do what your heart feels like doing...
Doctors don't know everything. They are humans, not gods. They make mistakes. So it was a little irresponsible of you to stop using birth control because of what they said. Wait until menopause, and then stop. That's the only surefire way to ensure that you won't get pregnant.





And you say that you know you will keep this child in the end, so why are you asking us how to have a miscarriage? :)





If you really can't take care of this child (which I am SURE OF, because you can't even come up with the money for an abortion, much less the money to raise a child) then put it up for adoption. It's free, it's safe, and it's not like you have to live with the fact that you could be walking down the street and see your own child without knowing it. There are open adoptions where you can still visit your child, keep in contact with it, and not have to worry about supporting it.





To have a miscarriage, ride a rollercoaster. But you will know in your heart that you did the wrong thing. A parent is supposed to be responsible and give the best to their child. It's not just about you anymore. There's another person's life involved.





And when you see/feel your baby moving inside you for the first time, THEN tell us that it's just a fetus, not a baby. Life does not begin at birth.
  • healthy hair
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment