Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Other woman and heartbroken?

am a married woman who had an affair with a married man. I know it was wrong, but i really fell for this man. I met this man five years ago and we had an affair for around three months. I fell hard for this man. He was seperated from his wife, then went back to her. THree years later we met up again and started an affair again, again he seperated from his wife. This time though he told me how much he loved me, he acted like he couldnt get enough of me. He told me it was completly over with his wife. The lovemaking was incredible. I have never been with a man who can make love like him. I was so into him. I felt bad about cheating on my husband but i couldnt let go of this other man. Anyway, all this time he was working at going back to his wife. Eventaully he went back to his wife and he dumped me like a hot potato. He wrote to me later and told me how he regretted every moment with me, and how he had never stopped loving his wife. He said he couldnt believe how much he hurted his wife and that he is still now figthing so hard to win back her love and trust. I have a friend who actually knows his wife and I am disgusted to hear how much he treats his wife like a queen. How he is doing everything she says to win her love back. My husband found out too because his wife called and told him. Thank god men dont like to hear too many details. I am trying to work on my marriage now, but it is hard because i dont desire and love my husband like i did this other man. This other man said he loved me and wanted me always. We talked for hours!! How can he now say it meant nothing to him? How can he now act like I was just a whore available to him while he was without his wife? How could he have said and talked to me about everything and it not be true? I am so angry! I know I am the Other woman and people will say I deserve what I got, but I really, really loved this man. I hear that his wife is very angry with him and still has not forgiven him, yet he keeps begging and doing everything she wants. I thought he went back to her becasue of their kids, but when I hear about how much he tells everyone how sorry he is for what he did and how much he loves her, it makes me crazy. I loved this man, and I am heartbroken.


I want you to ask your callers, why do married men tell their mistresses how much they love them when its not true!! Why did he seem to share his heart with me and tell me we were soulmates when now all he wants is his wife. I am so angry!! I know I was wrong too...But i fell in love, thats why I did what I did, but why did he have to lie to me? Why?Other woman and heartbroken?
it sounds like you need to work on your self and your marriage, before you mess everything up, if you no longer love your spouse, then divorce him and get on with your life, in the future you should try to be more discerning in your relationships. this is a hard lesson to learn but use it as a stepping stone for a better brighter future. good luckOther woman and heartbroken?
Sometimes married people... i'm not going to say guys because women do it too... like to have something on the side thats different... It's not a fun thing being the spouse or the lover but it's the truth... If you dont love your husband the way that you loved this other man then maybe you shouldn't be with your husband at all... Maybe you should take some time off from every relationship and stick to figuring yourself out.. once you do that you should be ready to commit to one person
Sorry you are hurting but if this guy is so fickle you might be better off in the long run although this is no comfort now. If you want a chat feel free to IM me. Good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment