Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want to make her happy. What should I do?

I've been dating this girl about 4.5 months. I've known her for years but we hadn't spoken for a long time. Well we hit it off extremely fast and fell in love in like a week. Things were virtually perfect.





After a month though we found out she was pregnant. she's 13 weeks pregnant now, and ever since she got pregnant she's been a hateful cold ***** towards me and I truly just want to make her happy and for us to at least get along for the child's sake. She's 20 and I'm 21. I recently moved out but she still lives with her parents. Since she got pregnant we don't talk near as much and only see each other maybe 1-2 times a week.





To make things worse, her ex-fiance of 2 years still lives with her at her parents house, and her mother hates my guts.





Basically what I'm saying is that my pregnant girlfriend seems to somehow not care about me and hate me lately and I was hoping you guys had some ideas on how to make her happy and happy with me again. I am constantly thinking about her and worried we are going to end up apart. I want to be the best father I can be for our child, and hopefully the best husband for her as well. Please feel free to share your thoughts I need all the help I can get. Thank you.I want to make her happy. What should I do?
OK, unfortunately you can't 'make' someone love you. Do you feel like that is what is happening because that is a tough one. I have been down that road. We have been married 39 years and have gone through some rough patches. But the times that I was pregnant were good times.


I don't know what you can do. My husband has asked me the same question and I don't have an answer when my heart feels empty. I pray and I am sure he does to that those feelings do come back but for now we do live together and try to make the best of things. I am sorry I couldn't be more help. One thing is why is the ex finance there? That doesn't help. However, I do applaud you for wanting to help fix things. That is to your credit.I want to make her happy. What should I do?
What a can of worms !


If it is possible that the child is not even yours you should cease contact with the girl and move far away.
Flocking bail brother. This is a cluster.
you need a psych. why would a well adjusted person take on so much crap? she,s using you.
Up until the part about the ex-fiance living with her, I was all for it. But how sure are you that you are the father? I think it's kind of abnormal that her ex-fiance is living with her when YOU are her boyfriend. Maybe she's telling him that he's the baby's father. You should really sit down and talk to her and let her know how you feel. Coming from experience though, her and her ex-fiance may not be 'just' living together. I understand you love this girl and want what is best, but I have been down that road but I was not pregnant. But... if you really want to make it work maybe buy a dozen roses, a teddy bear, maybe a box of chocolates. Surprise her at her home with these, maybe surprise her with something she holds dear to her heart. Tell her you love her. Try and spend more time with her. Pregnant women are extremely hormonal so there will be fights and times you feel like she doesn't want you but in the end of the day, if you treat her as a princess and show her you love her, she will open up and show her love for you. If she doesn't, focus on the baby. Focus on how to be a better father, a better teacher for your child. In time, if she truly loves you, she will come around, if not, there are many women who will.





God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment