Friday, August 20, 2010

Shouldn't divorced couples just move on. celebs or us ''ordinary people?

I read that article about Jennifer Aniston.. In a way it's understandable.. Oprah Winfrey asked him if he was in love now.. and he responded that she is the love of his life.. and Jennifer Aniston got to hear about this and in their 4 year marriage he never openly proclaimed his love for her.. and she was oblivious that her then still husband Brad Pitt had already a love relationship because he met Angelina when they were making the movie Mr and Mrs Smith.. Well I knew that they had fallen in love when making that movie.. how come Jennifer deluded herself? He asked her for a divorce 8 months later.. she knew he was making a movie with Angelina. I am sure it's not nice when a marriage breaks up and I can understand it is hard on Jennifer Aniston especially as she was dumped for another woman.. but then again .. Jennifer Aniston, the more I read about her, the more on the outside she appears this good looking woman who will be 40 in Feb. but she has a lot of insecurities.. she suffers from the Cinderella complex.. she believed she was and still believes she is not good looking enough.. and a husband doesn't really want a wife who constantly doubts herself.. in public she appears very self confident but inside of her must be a very insecure woman. She has had Rhinoplasty done on her nose now for the 3rd time.. and botox and plans to do more as she admits she is scared of the signs of ageing.. that shows an insecurity.. that she doesn't take into account the qualities that are on the inside of a person..She wants to be perfect on the outside at all costs and she was married to Brad Pitt for 4 years and I am sure it's hard to never have been told in public that she is the love of his life.. I guess she was not the right woman for him and he not the right husband for her.. that' s all there is to it... but now she wants to marry this 9 year younger guy John Mayer who is fed up that Jennifer Aniston can't leave her marriage where it belongs.. in the past.. so he writes songs about her obsession with her marriage and she wants to marry him and have a child asap not so much because she believes he is the love of her life.. she wants to show Brad Pitt..''Look I found the love of my life'' so she does it for the completely wrong reasons.. to marry someone just to show another.. ''I am as happy as you are..''.. one has to let go of the past before one is ready otherwise she is on the rebound and this will end in disaster..





I have been married for 20 years now.. I am just an ordinary woman married to an ''ordinary guy'' and he never ever in the 23 years we have been together said to me that he loves me... he is not a romantic person at all. If he had to get me flowers he would hide them in his briefcase and he would never tell me ''you look great tonight or ''today'' that just never happened.. If I look ok he won't say anything and if I look worse than usual he just says '' Well maybe combing your hair will help. .. but that's his British sarcasm and I got used to it.. then I say.. ''I washed my hair''' and he goes ''It looks more straggly than it did before, maybe you should dry it';? That's just him .. I knew what I was letting myself into 20 years ago when I said ''yes'', so we get back at each other with that kind of sarcastic not nasty remarks.. it's like a verbal Tennis match if Steffi Graf and her Husband AndrēŒ« Agassi would have a tennis competition every time they have a difference of opinion.. as both were once top tennis players.. I guess it would be sometimes him losing a match and sometimes her losing one.. with my husband and I we do the same but in verbal form... I have learned the English way of being sarcastic and funny at the same time without hitting below the belt... I guess that's why I don't run of and cry ''I want a divorce'' because.. I know I am the only fool who would say ''yes'' to him and maybe he is the only one who would take me on...Nothing is perfect.. I am a romantic person and I married a guy who is totally the opposite.. so it's mainly me who has to make concessions...


Jennifer should let go of Brad .. it' s been 8 years since the divorce and she should wait until she really is over him and find a guy who respects her.. I don't believe John Mayer will.. One can think of women like Demi Moore what one wants but she managed to have an amicable divorce and she is 46 and she may have had a dozen plastic surgerys.. but she would never lack self esteem.. of course Ashton Kutschner or however his name is spelled is good enough for her and as she radiates self esteem.. he won't cheat on her.. She is the strong one in that relationship even if she is 15 years older than him. I guess especially young men admire that in a woman.. Bruce Willis and her I guess were equals.. but they at least are on friendly terms.. and he said about her young husband...''he's a nice guy''' so there is no jealousy and he is a big teddy bear when it comes to his 3 daughters.. Bruce Willis is a protector there. Shouldn't divorced couples just move on. celebs or us ''ordinary people?
i think Jennifer has already moved on, as everyone else said, we can't believe what we see or hear on the internet or in the media, everybody is always making up something about people who are popular. i recently read that she doesn't want pity from anybody anymore.....if that's true.








so what can't people move on? is it really hard to figure out? she's been with him for quite a while, i'm sure its not easy to just ';okay i'm divorce, guess i'll get some ice cream'; it takes time.Shouldn't divorced couples just move on. celebs or us ''ordinary people?
Okay, so you're obsessed with celebrities. What's the question?
The first thought that comes to mind is.... Why did you marry him in the first place? Now with that being said, I believe you need to tell him how you feel. Now based on his reply you should make a decision as to; stay and quit whining, seek marital counseling, or leave him and find the romance filled life you want. The only other thing I can think of is that he has told you he loves you but you didn't hear him. Why???? Because you are so caught up in the lives of people you don't know and people that don't know you to pay attention. You may want to put some effort into LIVING YOUR LIFE instead of WASTING YOUR LIFE obsessing about the lives of celebrities. Why do you care?!

No comments:

Post a Comment