Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guys only please I am curious - guys over 28?

I know a woman whom is not particularly beautiful but she has a great body and fake boobs, and long blonde hair so I guess men see her as hot?





She does stop exercising sometimes and looks like death I might add. To me she looks a bit unkept to be honest.





She has men any man she wants wrapped around her little finger.My own father was mesmerized by her!!!I've know her ten years and it never changes. I told her she needs to write a book, but she said here are some tips how to get a man right where you want him. Meaning to make him fall in love with you forever.





act like you need him around - vulnerable


have nopsychologicallyin relation to sex


trade sex for things but don't let him realize its happening.


the sexual thing can be in his head (pychological or real) In other words she has a sexual hold on him?





she's not the most stable person I've met and tends to lie a lot. But men believe her and marry her which I find odd. She has a slutty look going on ...


so are her ';pointers true?';





and remember she gets any man of any class, mostly rich and they love her and marry her. She has never worked a day in her life???? and is given gifts and money all the time by her then husband. She cant cook and has never had any of their kids.





Your thoughs appreciated. (Hoping to learn something here as I am the complete opposite.





well sorta lollGuys only please I am curious - guys over 28?
I have found the key to having a successful relationship is being able to read men. The sooner you can figure out what kind of a guy they are the better.





If you can determine that the guy's a jerk, you can cut your loses and stop seeing him.





There are two types of guys that I'll end up dating, depending on what sort of mood I'm in. And there's different ways of keeping them.





The first kind of the more aggressive and domineering kind, but not so much that they're a jerk. The best way to keep them is to set up in their mind that you're the best thing they've got going and that they're not going to take even the slightest risk to lose you.





That means being kind, loving, and supportive, and never bitchy, never nagging, never whining. If your man would rather be in your arms than seeking refuge in someone else's, then you'll never lose him.





The second kind is the passive/submissive kind. These guys let me explore my more dominant side. I make no bones about it, I treat them like I own them. Not in a disrespectful or demeaning way, but in a kind and loving way, much like you would with a pet.





I don't coerce them into being my love slaves, they just naturally adapt to that role, all I do is feed that desire.





I usually go from one type to the other to end up getting an overall balance.





All you have to do is figure out what type of guy you want and the best technique for keeping that guy. Then a way to detect if a prospect matches the profile you're looking for.





I'm going to guess that's what your friend has done. She learns how to detect the kind of guys she's wanting to go after and knows how to keep them and how to get them to do things for her. And no, it doesn't require real sex, it can still be done even with the illusion of sex or near-sex.Guys only please I am curious - guys over 28?
Real men don't find fake **** more attractive than real ****. She's kind of right but I can tell she's a ***** and probably a gold digger.
hm..
Explain, ';They all love her and marry her'; please! Has she been married many times? Because that would prove right there that her ';tips'; exclude anything about a happy marriage.





Would you rather be the unhappy object of many men's desire, or have one man who loves you and treats you with love and respect? I'll take the second one, because I think deep down your friend is very unhappy.
A woman or man only has the control that you give them. For some men sex it is their weakness and for others it might be something else. Once that person finds out what the other person weakness they continue work on those weakness. She will do what it takes to keep them around and for some of them they will. Sex can be a powerful tools for some men. If you have better standards then it not has hard to say no to this woman.
There are really only three rules to getting any man you want. I've seen any number of people try to figure this out and they always miss the points. if you consistently do them men will want you more than the air they breathe. I don't dare give these away for free but these rules are so simple you have to wonder why no one ever just blurts it out. I'm not giving them away for only ten points. So I guess two will have to do.
I know a woman like that, except she's got a few more real world skills than the one you discribe. Her life is doomed for one way or another. If she's lucky, when her looks fail her, she'll end up seattling for some old guy 10 or more years older than her and she'll be treated well for the rest of her life. If she's not lucky, when she looses her looks, she'll end up with any guy and that guy will beat her to conpensate for his insecurity. Then if she's truely unlucky, She'll die of something uncurable from her premiscuious sexual activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment