Friday, August 20, 2010

Love...How can you honestly love someone and not be with them?

I am going to try to make this short...I was with my husband for 4 years off and on went through alot of **** with him and we ended up getting a divorce in the end and is now seeing someone else pretty much started seeing her before we even got divorced...he still says he loves me just can't be with me....In time i moved on met someone else completly fell for him and he said he fell for me he would text me and call me say sweet things...maybe we rushed into it because he was only single two weeks from his babys mama and anyhow after 3 months out of the blue he decides we need to go on break he needs space hes going through alot right now thats stressing him out so i agree and give him space but thought we could talk in the process so i called and text him he decided he wanted to break up now he wants nothing to do with me he wont be my friend untill a couple months from now he said i wouldnt give him the space so now he just doesnt want to be with me but claims to still love me....maybe i went about this the wrong way but let me tell you if your ex started telling u i wont to go on break right after his ex gf broke up with her bf and hear shes staying with him wouldnt that make u wonder...there just having sex it doesnt mean anything...his friends tell me there not getting back together and hes tould me that cuz she wants her other ex back and he doesnt want her becuz of all the **** she did to him cheating on him and everything...anyhow he thinks im crazy cuz i called and text him not giving him space and i do love him and want him back but i think i runied my chances...or maybe he didnt love me at all to begin with maybe he just says it%26gt;....My question is how can you say you honestly love someone and not want to be with them??Love...How can you honestly love someone and not be with them?
If he really is in love with you then he would be there right now with you and not her.....................It sounds like he never was in love with you............Men say that at times to only get in your pants then after that they leave you and go fine someone else............The way i look at is if a man really loves you then he would do any thing to be with you and only you that goes for the female to...........What you need to do is go and get your life back together and fine you someone that isn't married or with any one else that would treat you good and be there for you......................Good LuckLove...How can you honestly love someone and not be with them?
CIRCUMSTANCES my friend , Time to make a change , make it right and go be with them! Give yourself 2 years ...if the bond is still there then it was meant to be. Good luck!!
Because people are not animals, we are able to go beyond emotions and know what is good or bad for us. Not being facetious, but you should know better by now.
He may love you but he`s not in love with you anymore.
lots of people love each other, doesn't mean their meant to be though.
love aint got nothing to do with this dude,your playing the victim, and loving it... grow up ditch him, get a life and become the person you are,, sweet beautiful, with a wonderfull personality,, and a smart brain,, find you a guy that respects you, treats you right, and makes you giggle...
Your punctuation made it a bit difficult to understand all of the details of your story. However, I can answer your question from experience. I broke up with a girl (actually refused to take her back after she left) several years ago. I loved her more than life itself, and I was torn apart by the whole mess. It took me a long time to stop loving her. But I knew I could not be with her because she would continue to leave me and come back, leave again and come back. I could not take it anymore, so I had to be away from her as much as I loved her. Just because I was saving myself from problems and pain does not mean that the love just automatically stopped. It took much time for that.
There is a whole lot of drama and history here, and very little maturity. You two obviously do need time apart, and may be it is forever. Men and women can often stifle one another by not understanding the multiple relationships we all have in our workplace, a best friend, family, etc. Giving space is VERY important to a good relationship, I know...and I gave my beloved plenty of it, as he gave me. A lot of it has to do with being happy with who you are - having autonomy - not feeling jealous or threatened by others. When we came together we were both pretty secure and didn't worry about others - we BOTH knew it was each other we wanted to be with, no matter what. To me, that is real love.





Maybe time apart and moving on for awhile will help you both reflect on your past relationship - and maybe you'll come back together at some point IF, it is meant to be - and he realizes it is you he loves - and you change and realize the same. I guess its called growing up, and sometimes people can do it together, and sometimes they do it apart because they CAN'T do it together.





Love isn't something you capture and hold onto tightly, it is a genuine feeling of wanting the best for that other person, and to BE the best...it's not putting a stranglehold on them and playing ';20 questions'; every time they've been gone from you...





It isn't hard to ';love from afar'; and not be with that person, because the fact is, it TAKES TWO to make a relationship work, not just one.





You need to let him go for awhile and examine your behavior in that relationship and his, and try not to repeat the pattern with another.





Sincerely,





Grace
They are saying they love you to be nice. No one wants a sloppy break up. They broke up with you, accept it and move on.





Some people are in love and not together for multiple reasons. In your story I do not see that as being the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment