Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A have question: Women Divorce yesterday her husband,the day is Sunday,SHE tell to I live with her at her Home

I am 20 years old,young men and I am a christian,I talk,then she talk about pains put to move, I tell sex in marriage, I tell do she ,divorce the husband,SHE tell me yesterday[Sunday] she divorce the husband, SHE tell to me live with me,Please,I write the chapter of the bible,then she tell to me: live with me,Please,to all christian and born again christian.I be this your friend and I can have a GIRLFRIEND,I tell her about bible,I no want to have a wife,no want to have children with her,I this want to live with her,I can this PREY for her,but no do in action to she by happy,I this want to live with her[to stop her to sin,she have two husband ],I will let her sin,but I will bring her to JESUS[YAHSHUA] and I hope she will divorce the two husband,to by that situation,ok I will tell all true,when I good remember I tell her mabye I will fall in love to you and I no tell her I love her,but I no love her.


I can't marry her,why then I will sin[adultery], it in, Matthew 5:32 %26gt;%26gt;----------------------------------...


New American Standard Bible (漏1995)


but I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except for the reason of unchastity, makes her commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.


GOD'S WORD庐 Translation (漏1995)


But I can guarantee that any man who divorces his wife for any reason other than unfaithfulness makes her look as though she has committed adultery. Whoever marries a woman divorced in this way makes himself look as though he has committed adultery.





King James Bible


But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.,then She no write to me by email,I will do anything to she write to me by email:I will live with her,this to she write to me,how I can know why she divorce the husband and how it happen,I will no the true,when I will meet her,alone me and her,PLEASe help me,why I like to by her friend and I will do one thing to her,when she write to me,that how I thank her,because she write to me and I know she will Really want to I live with her,but I will check her to know,HOW to help her,I will give her email to all born again christian and christian,to they talk to her tell her to she talk to me every day by email and ask her what I write to her,her email,it is sarah.tinkerbell@hotmail.co.uk,please no tell no people on-line,it is imparting to me,Friends and christian,born again christian.A have question: Women Divorce yesterday her husband,the day is Sunday,SHE tell to I live with her at her Home
We've told you before, find another girlfrend and stop pestering us.A have question: Women Divorce yesterday her husband,the day is Sunday,SHE tell to I live with her at her Home
You really should get that head injury looked at.
Absolutely
Sssllooww ddoowwnn, breathe and then type this question.


Then after you do that...reread it...then edit...then reread it again.





I cant get past two sentences, because the way that you worded it doesn't make any sense.





Are you rushing, why?


Is there someone specific, you hope will answer this post?





I'm sorry hon, but you are not getting your point across.


It comes across as gibberish.


Not trying to be mean, just honest.





Take the constructive criticism and try again.





Peace





Edit: I just noticed something...did you give this women's e-mail address out?!!


I would strangle you!!!!!!!!!!
Why does this bizarre, nonsensical question keep getting repeated/ Does someone think this is funny?
Does anyone else wish that churches taught grammar?
As a christian you know that God's laws have to be obeyed.


To have sex outside of the marriage arrangement is against God's law on the sanctity of marriage.


Read 1 corinthians 6:9 fornicators and adulterys will not inherit God's kingdom.


Which it sounds like to me all of that falls under.


To keep your christian vows to God do not live with this women without marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment