Friday, August 20, 2010

Love my girlfriend so much, really think i want to be with her forever, but im really scared, help?

Hey, i have been with my girlfriend for about a year and a half. Im a senior in highschool, 18 years old, and my girlfriends in highschool, a junior whos 17. We have been together for all this time and have spent soo much time with eachother. We do everything together, we always get lunch and dinner, shes at my house probably 50 hours a week. We laugh together, we have so many inside jokes, no matter what we do we can have fun because we are with eachother. I hate how everybody says your in highschool you dont know anything, but i really am so happy with her. I do everything i can to make her smile, i love her smile so much, her laugh, and everything. I really do want to be with her forever, all the time i just imagine us living together and how happy i would be waking up to her every morning. (and yes we have slept together before). Now inbetween all of this we have been through a certain situation that was probably the worst 2 weeks of my life. We got into a major fight because i got mad at her being very very close with this other guy and i winded up apolagizing saying im sorry i should trust u, then, about 2 weeks later she told me she dosent want to be with me anymore, and went out with that guy, for about 2 weeks. They were the worth 2 weeks of my life, i spent everyday crying, doing nothing but laying down thinking of her. I didnt even think she cared about me anymore. 2 weeks after she was with him i heard from my best friend who she told that she broke up with him, and i asked him why and he said i dont know you should talk to her. She called me after work and said i left him, i dont want to be with him, i dont want him i want you, leaving you was a big mistake. She told me everything that happened, it hurt alot, but we got through it, she told me how much she missed me, and her bf even said something that reminded her of me and she broke down crying and told him some bullshit story.





its about a year later and we havent been through any situations like that, acouple fights here and there, but nothing like that. We have been so happy together, she says how she wants to marry me and i do believe her, because she never lies to me, ever, even if it would get me mad at her, and i love her for being honest with me. She trusts me, and i trust her. I really want to be with her forever, and most of my friends fell through in a hard to explain situation, and i really only have her and my business i recently created. I plan on moving in with her when i get situated out of highschool and shes of legal age, and she really wants to do it with me and she cant wait. I really think its what will make me happy, but i always have the fear shes going to do to me what she did to me before, even though i havent seen a sign of it for over a year. It just hurt me so much i dont think that pains ever going to go away. I really want to do all of this but i read everywhere how even wives of 20 years leave their husbands, how do i know that wont happen to me. I really need help.Love my girlfriend so much, really think i want to be with her forever, but im really scared, help?
thats hard. My fiance broke up with me after we first started dating. He all of a sudden stopped talking to me and broke up with me over facebook. I was so hurt, that week was the worst week of my life. We spent several months apart and pretty much got forced on a bowling team together. We started talking again and now, a year later....were engaged!





I do trust him, i know he loves me and he doesnt look at any other girl and he doesnt believe in divorce. BUT, thinking of him leaving me again, still is in the back of my mind. its hard to get rid of the thought when it did actually happen. You just really have to go with your gut and if you feel that she is the one and she really does love you and only you, then propose! :)





I dont advice you two to live with each other before marriage. Statistically, youre more likely to get a divorce. so please, wait to live together.
  • antivirus downloads
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment