Friday, August 20, 2010

True love over the Internet..Kinda long and be serious and 10 points to the best answer and 2 just for answer?

Don't say it isn't love just because it's over the Internet, just look at eHarmony and Chemistry. And I know '; how do you know he is who he says he is?';, don't worry about that. Don't say it isn't love if I'm asking or doubting, it happens.





I've been with this guy over the Internet almost 2 years. We are kinda together now but we might actually be breaking up. My fault. I'm not crying cuz I don't know. We know just about everything about eachother. We planned our future together. Marriage doesn't really get me as hyper as before, or at all. When he texts me, most of the time, I hurry to text him back, might have been doing that for that past couple of days but still. I've been smiling, most of the time, when he texts even though we are going through this. 2 days ago, we were taking it slow and when he ';kissed'; me, I got kind of a scared/ worried feeling or I just didn't know what to do. I kissed him though cuz I didn't want to make him feel bad. I don't know why I felt they but earlier that day I was thinking of ';kissing'; but then I thought we were taking it slow. When he held me I was ok, I didn't feel worried or scared, I held him closer. I was sad so I asked him if I could lay with him, that's why he was holding me. I've been crying about this if i'm in love with him or not for a few days. I'm trying to figure this out still. I think I'm in love. I like the color red cuz that's his favorite color and I want things in red line a laptop, guitar, things like that. I cried when my sister was gonna take both my iTouch and my phone cuz that's how I talk to him. But she mentioned if I wanted to talk to him that bad, I'll use the computer out in the living room so I wasn't crying as much but still. I have his initials on the back of my phone and iTouch case. I have his picture as my screensaver on my phone, iTouch and computer. I talk to him everyday unless he falls asleep or has to work late. A couple days ago I was watching the sitcom Roseanne. When Roseanne said to her daughter who was getting married that she has to wear something blue something old etc. And you don't see your husband till the wedding cuz it's bad luck, I thought of him and that I should do that cuz of bad luck ((pretty sure of that)) I pretend to talk to him, basically talking to myself pretending he's here. I imagine things like us singing together and him singing Ashley by bullet for my valentine to me. He's handsome and sweet, caring, brave, strong (( Mentally and Physically )) smart, loving, gentle, romantic, fun, athletic. He is in love with me, he would do anything for me and I'm everything to him. The day he ';kissed'; me and I got that scared worried feeling was when we were taking it slow. I was happy. I told myself I was, not forcing or making myself believe it, but I was. I even framed this paper I wrote random things or things that relate to him like soccer, country, PERFECT!, jeans, Hawaii, Famous Stars and Straps, things like that. I think I do love him but I've asked people on here and on says yes, another will say no and then I'm just not reassured. Even though we are in this bad situation, I smile most of the time when he texts or sends me an IM. I have cried and I even cried alittle when I was reading what infatuation was. I didn't want it to be Infatuation. If it was I wouldn't be trying to figure this out. I wouldn't have cried those days. I wouldn't still be talking to him. If in was friends with benefit. I wouldn't have felt like I have felt. If it was lust or if I was using him, I wouldn't have felt like I have felt. I don't know anything anymore. He says that he thinks that I do love him. My mom says that too..when he said to give us another chance, one more shot, I could have said yes, but I just went on saying things. I was about to too. Then he said Im slipping away cuz I didn't know how I felt about him, which is true. I think I'm in love but things make me question.





1. How do I know if I'm in love?


2. Why did i feel like that when he ';kissed'; me?


3. When we were happy 2 days ago, does that kind of show that there might be hope?


4. When someone thinks their boyfriend or girlfriend is perfect, is that like a ';syntom'; of being in love?


5. what would a person do to make those around them just know that, that person is in love?


6. What kind of things does a person do when they are in love?


7. Do you think that if we took it slow that we could possibly work out?





Don't say if you have to ask, your not in love, I've heard that already. And don't say your young cuz people can fall in love when they are young. And don't say there will be other guys.





Please and thank you.





DTF%26lt;/3True love over the Internet..Kinda long and be serious and 10 points to the best answer and 2 just for answer?
1. you know you are in love when you just feel like you cant live with out that person. like every time you hear or chat to them in your case you get this tingly feeling inside.


2.you felt like that because you think you are in love. and most likely you are.


3. yes it does. it shows that you both want to be with each other but are having a hard time


accepting it


4. umm kinda. i never really believed it was i think it is just a inside feeling


5. a person would talk about that special person alot and often find themselves dreaming


about that person. to let others know is that you would always bring that special person up


in a convo with friends or parents.


6. that hang out, they talk all hours of the night, they do lovey things


7. yes because sometimes taking things slow is what relationships really need these days!





and it is very much so normal to think about marragie at a young age. i think it will help you when you get older personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment