Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If someone that you once loved comes back into your life... HELP!?

Ok I'm asking this for my older sister... she was talking to me about it and didn't know what to do or how to go about it so I thought I would get other people opinions on the matter. PLEASE BARE WITH ME I NEED HELP HERE, I DON'T WANT TO SEE THINGS GO BAD FOR HER!





Both of us were taught that if you lose someone in the past, like a love, and if you ran into them later that it was actually meant to be but if you don't then it wasn't meant to be.





Well my sister fell in love with one of her friends when she was a freshman in high school (they never actually dated though) she actually lost her virginity to this guy and then he moved on to another girl and cause of the other girl they completely stopped talking and she was heartbroken (she not only lost a love but one of her friends). Well she moved on after she got over the heartbreak. She figured after about a year of not getting over it that it wasn't meant to be then.





Well now it is years later she is married and has a very young son (not even a year old) and she ran into the guy again and they started talking a little as friends and stuff and he wants to hang out with her. Now she is confused that what if it was meant to be cause of them finding each other again like they did. And she doesn't know what to do.





What do you think? I don't know what to tell her to do about this. Cause if she is actually where she is meant to be now and hangs out with him thinking that the other guy was really meant to be then she could permanently screw up her marriage, Just by being friends and having second thoughts not to mention other things that could potentially happen. And then if she ignores it and doesn't be his friend and sticks with her husband what if that wasn't meant to be and this guy was.... Even I'm confused!!!! I have no idea how to help her make up her mind on what to do. So PLEASE HELP ME HELP HER!!!If someone that you once loved comes back into your life... HELP!?
Well if she didn't have those thoughts I would way it wouldn't hurt to be friends again but cause she does have those thoughts she should stay away from the guy altogether cause hanging out and being friends again will pose a problem and most likely get deeper. If she is happy with her hubby and things are good she shouldn't mess it up. The past is the past and it should stay in the past. If she was single and this guy came back in her life then I would say ok then go for it and see if things work out this time. He might of grown up a lot since high school. I think it would hurt her hubby too to just be hanging out with the guy. I think the fates are testing her and hopefully she does the right thing.If someone that you once loved comes back into your life... HELP!?
tell ';her'; to not be stupid. tell her not to ruin her marriage because if the guy left her for some other chick, he probably would do it again, people dont change
tell her to avoid the older guy... otherwise she will start hanging out with him, and subconsciously those old feelings will start to creep back up. She'll begin to get the past and present confused and will begin rethinking everything she is doing and the decisions she made.





If it truly isn't meant to be between her and her husband they will divorce on their own, and then she might run into the old guy. What's meant to be will be.
I am taking her husband's side on this, even though he doesn't know it!!! She is talking about cheating on her husband!!!! I hope he gets sole custody of their son!!!! When I was married, I never thought about being with another woman!!!





Yes, I found out my (ex)wife was disabled, just like I had thought, when we met five years before we got married!!!! But, Regardless of her behavior, I never looked at another woman!! I had taken vows and, the only reason I eventually divorced her was, when it calm to my physical health, she put it in jeopardy by not reacting properly in an emergency!!! She was in denial about my health problems!!! Despite her not reacting properly, I forgave her!!!





Your sister took marriage vows and, she needs to stick by them!!! Unless her life were in mortal danger, she shouldn't be looking around!!!!
It's not fair to her husband or her child for her to start reminiscing about her high school love. It was high school...everyone always finds their first love in high school and always gets their hearts broken...she should focus on her life now..If she has a good life with the man she is with now (which i presume that she loves because she married him) then she should not do anything to ruin it...If she chooses to go with her HS love her life will get complicated...Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment