Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR LOST?? HELP!!?

I am going to try and make this short. About 9 months ago I met a wonderful man through a chat room. We live 7 hrs apart. We have seen eachother and spent lots of time together in spite of our distance. We talk on the phone every night. Needless to say, we are in love. He seems to have an insecurity issue and trust issue with me. He believes in his mind that I have cheated or will cheat. I have done everything I can to show him that I love him. He always tells me how he cant live without me, how I changed his life, etc., but sometimes he gets mean and says hurtful things to me and doesnt want to be with me. He was in a terrible relationship for 5 yrs that was over two years ago and so was I. He just simply doesnt trust me and it hurts because I have done nothing wrong. Things that may look fishy aren't and he makes it up in his mind that I am sneaky. He has said that I am a jewel and I am special and he is lucky and how he loves me, but how can he if he can just easily want to break away from me? He has three children that I have fallen in love with too. After he text me last night that it was essentially over (because he thinks I am lying to him about messages that were erased in a chat room that I deleted without reading, he thinks I am talking to other men when Im not and that is all I did, was delete without reading) I texted him three times twice last night and once this morning practically begging him not to leave me, to stay with me and that I love him dearly. I would never hurt him. I have been nothing been sweet and loyal to him. He is my best friend and now my life is silent. It hurts. The only text I got back was ';I luv u!'; He also cant get deal with me having children of a mixed race and being close to my (ex husband's family). What should I do after receiving a text that says ';I luv u'; and thats it? Should I give him time to think which could be worse because if he thinks about it, it could make him more mad or just call it like it is and its over like he said? HELP!!WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR LOST?? HELP!!?
I have to admit I would be confused too! But if it were me I would give him time. He is acting silly; you can't punish the current person in your life for the past. He needs to realize this. If he can't accept your children like you have with his you're wasting your time anyways! Your children are the most important thing and having them involved with ALL of their family is a great thing, don't ever feel bad about that. You aren't doing anything wrong and if his insecurities continue you might need to move on. You don't want to spend your life walking on egg shells.WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR LOST?? HELP!!?
Stay put, try and stay warm, conserve food and drink your own urine.
Definitely drink your own urine.

No comments:

Post a Comment