Monday, August 16, 2010

Men would you be upset if you were not having enough sex in your marriage?

I am 33, and my husband is 28. We have been together for 6 yrs (no children). I have mitochondrial disease which means i have a mutation in my DNA that causes my body not to be able to turn food into energy the right way. It has a hard time. Because of this I have many organ problems. As a child i knew i had slight eye problems, and heart disease. This summer i found out i also have nerve disease in my lower legs, muscle disease in both my arms and legs, and mild liver disease. I have been in congestive heart failure two times. My husband and I sex life is pretty much nonexsistent. I told him when i met him that my conditions will only get worse with time. He plays off like he is ok, but like tonight in converstaion the issue of sex came up and he was saying how we have not made love in a long time etc. And he was mad about it. I know he looks at 89.com alot. I feel like he holds so much anger to me becuase we don't make love enough. I am not well but i am very loving, faithful, and commited young woman, i guess my major down fall is the sex part. I'm actually in congestive heart failure right now. I understand he is a man, but i cannot do anything about my problems. I'm just wondering if other men would be as upset as my husband is about the lack of sex, or would they understand and not make it the most important thing and yell at me about it. My husband plays off like he's ok everyday, but he has alot of anger and emotion about it if its broght up. If its so important to him why doesn't he just find another girl that can make love. Guys would you feel the same way as as my husband regardless of my physical conditions and problems?Men would you be upset if you were not having enough sex in your marriage?
Please dont listen to some of these answers. You told him up front about your conditions and that they will tend to only get worse so he would have no reason to cheat. I'm really sorry to hear about all of the obstacles you ahve been facing in your life and wish you the best in your recovery. Hes not leaving you because he is smart and loves you and like I said he knew what he was getting into and he is still there years later. Try not to worry about it as that can only make things worse especially if you are in congestive heart failure. Again I'm so sorry. Don't listen to those saying you are making excuses.. It must be very hard.. Good luck with everything!!Men would you be upset if you were not having enough sex in your marriage?
Dang, you're a wreck! Did he not know all this when he married you?
In your case, I think he knew what he was getting into, so I think he has no reason to complain. On the other hand, my wife and I made love pretty much constantly. However, very soon after we got married, all of a sudden, sex has been a chore for her instead of something she wants to do. This is disappointing because I thought I was getting one thing and got another. In your husband's case, you were honest up front from the beginning.
It is not true that sex is the number one thing in a relationship to men. That is nmber two. We like to be nurtured and cuddled almost as much as you do. The problem is that we like to prove ourselves and want to know that you desire us and one of the main ways we prove that to ourselves is sex. It makes us feel like you want us which in many ways drives our manhood into providing for our significant other. You could say it is like fuel for us sometimes. If you don't fill up the car somehow then eventually it will stall out.
It is different when it is a health problem for a reason of non sex in a relationship. But if you are unable than you should be willing to allow him to get it elsewhere so long as emotions are checked at the door.





I would want my husband to keep having sex if I was unable physically.





Now with that said...I would be very upset if sex was not offered in my home from my husband in any form because it is very important on my list.
I'm sure that your guy is going to get anxious and will probably end up cheating on you. I'm sorry about your health issues but he's eventually going to get fed up. There's only so much you can take and if he's not being pleased by you, then he's going to find someone that will. He's probably trying to be as sensitive as he can be and hopefully, he continues to succeed without crossing the line, if he hasn't yet. There are certain guys that will accept all that but in your husbands situation, what do you expect him to do? live the rest of his life unsatisfied. No guy will do that because their not like women. Women would sacrifice anything and everything for a man that they love.
I'm sorry to say this but u r using every excuse u can think of to not enjoy a healthy sex life with your hubby. there r all kinds of ways to fulfill EACH other with out the actual intercourse %26amp; not cause u extreme pain or heart problems. Sex is actually good for the heart %26amp; very few have ever died during the act. If u knew u could not fulfill the marriage why in the world did u marry in the first place . . . very selfish on your part from the get go. I understand that your husband said it made no difference but it does with your %26amp; his age. Instead of thinking of all the things u can not do start thinking of all the ways u can satisfy each other %26amp; enjoy your life. Don't sit around waiting for the next problem to arise, but enjoy the here %26amp; now
men just have to know that they still have it and can satisfy their lady, i would see about exploring your options, if he can please you in different ways, and even if he cant, fake it for his sake and it might help. this would be a difficult situation but he did marry your for better or worse in sickness and in health
  • grow hair
  • freckles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment