Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guys tell me what you would do if this happened to your wife or girlfriend.?

I had a brief relationship with a man 7 yrs ago that didn't go anywhere. He basically told me I wasn't what he was looking for, but we remained friends and that was fine by me. We live a long distance from each other so we only talk on the phone. Since we dissolved any romantic ties 6 yrs ago he has on occasion made attempts to assert himself my my personal and business affairs and because I feel he has no place I've discouraged this. At any rate I'm now dating the man I've always dreamed of and I think we have a great future ahead of us, I'm really falling in love. I told the old fling about my new relationship abt. 6 mo. ago when it began so I kept no secrets and I speak of my boyfriend every time I talk to this other guy which is about once a wk. Our conversations are mostly abt. travel and politics since this is all we have in common. On two occasions this man has made comments about how he regrets he never showered with me and both times I've become furious and told him off. It is so disrespectful to me and my boyfriend. I'm going to end the friendship with this man as I see it not being a real friendship and he's upset me very much. Here's the thing, I haven't told my boyfriend about what he's said yet. I've told him that this man has tried to assert himself in my business uninvited, but he contributes this to being that the guy is an attorney and is just being aggressive. I don't think he's going to look at this other situation in such a calm manner though. Now, my boyfriend is not the kick butt type as strong and brawny as he is, but he has a sharp tongue and knows how to use it. I feel a man should never say anything to a woman he would never say in front of her boyfriend or husband without getting into trouble. Am I wrong? I think if this guy said to me in front of my boyfriend that he wishes he had showered with me there would be some trouble. My money is on my boyfriend, he'd make this guy cry no matter how much of a tough Texan he thinks he is. Please guys, tell me what you think, what you would do and how should I break this to my boyfriend?Guys tell me what you would do if this happened to your wife or girlfriend.?
Why tell the current boyfriend at all?!





Just end the relationship with the old bf. He's DISRESPECTFUL! That's NOT a friend in my book.





He's just looking to spark old feelings of yours so that he can get some.





Time to kick him to the curb!


*


*


*Guys tell me what you would do if this happened to your wife or girlfriend.?
Personally if you dont have any romantic feelings for your ex and are going to break off the friendship, then you shouldn't have to tell your bf.
.... Why add insult to injury? Let it go, and cut off contacts. Yes he should know, but don't tell him you still talk to him. You're over with him, and done deal.
just slowly back off the other dude.


talk to him less...


eventually, you two will seperate over time then and no more b.s.
you can just stop talking to the guy since he is being so disrespectful. i dont really see the necessity of telling your boyfriend about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment