Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hated by the one you love the most.I wrote this as how I feel at the moment.im 22 and married. Ugh so comlicat?

Hated by the one you love the most.


It hurts





I cant boast





I wish things could just float easy and steadily like the deep blue sea


Some waves but nothing to dry the bed of blue liquid up


Not even the sun could with stand the ocean for it has mirror images of the sky only to make it even more grand.





Why is our enormous candle flickering to stay on


its flame about to burn out


It has so much more to give





I love you so much





You are everything to me I put so much into you





I want to feel secure





The words you say and actions you create scare me





I know you love me


I know you love me


I know you love me going through my head





I must think positive for the words you say scare me to think otherwise





I create a delusion in my mind towards the public to Patrai everything is fine





My heart goes out to you


I treat you as if you were me I must make sure every one doesn鈥檛 mistake your ways into foolish rude things they sometimes are , oxymoron as that may be





I cradle you.





I want equal I want I want





You cant change some one but what if they once were what you wanted





What if that person was who you fell in love with





Is this person forever gone or can they resurrect into what they once were





Husband of mine oh husband of mind





Forever is eternity in man kind





Shall I stay with this new you or recreate what I once knewHated by the one you love the most.I wrote this as how I feel at the moment.im 22 and married. Ugh so comlicat?
Life's too damn short sweetie, you're young, you need to move on and find someone who will truly love you the same way you love him. You'll get over the jerk.Hated by the one you love the most.I wrote this as how I feel at the moment.im 22 and married. Ugh so comlicat?
PLEASE STOP BEING A DOOR MATT ! if you two cant make it work move on but PLEASE dont portray yourself as a weak , needy individual.
this is the way love is supposed to be


poetic


you'll be alright


nice poem
ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH AND I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. GOOD LUCK
Wow hunny while you act like a lovey dovey cling bot (not that you are but he sees it that way) Anyways I know you just really care but I would act cool and disinterested....Guys love to chase and nothing will get his goat more then to see that you dont care anymore. Just act aloof and cool like you aint worried about a thing. Then he will start freaking and be like (What??? She's not all goo goo over me anymore?)...and then he will want you. Notice how guys always want what they cant have.

No comments:

Post a Comment