Friday, August 20, 2010

Please help i think my friend is crazy?

Our friendship started out normal, we hung our a few times a week then we introduced our spouses. We have know each other for 4 months now and a little over a month ago. She wanted to help my husband and i make a budget chart. That ws cool no problem later she came back asing for my bank infor my social and other personal stuff. When i refused she got up set and wanted to know why i didnt trust her. Our husbands are in the same job together so this creates a good friendship with them. we couldnt figure out why he was so sweet to her until she told us she was on 11 different meds for her health. My husband and i have 3 children wich they instantly fell in love with. Almost to the point of wanting to raise them while i work. After a while she went behind my back and asked my husband for a key to our house so if we left town she could check on our home. Hw refused and she came to me and told me my husband refused to let her come to our house any more. About a week ago i was supposed to go to her house but my husband and i decided to stay in and have some aloe time she called me 20 times and 11 text of why i was not comming and how could i do this to her. After that she made it known that she would no longer call us we would have to come to her now because n her eyes we are just children who are inconsiderate of others. I had to leave town for a few days and the miunute i left she caled my husband and invited him over for dinner woth them. as he was leavind she told him you know if you divorce your wife you will get over her and those kids with in 3 months. Later that night she sent a text saying well if you dont want to divorce your wife you need to pray that god will forgive her for her child like issues and your horribule marriag and maby it will work out. She has attempted to dress like me AND HAS HER HAIR CUT LIKE ME I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO . Ifear my life is in danger because of this womanPlease help i think my friend is crazy?
I would cut all communication off with this woman. If she continues to bother you and your family call the police, get a restraining order if need be. You need to think of you %26amp; your families safety. There is CLEARLY something wrong with this woman.Please help i think my friend is crazy?
holy crap.





its like that movie


';Obsessed';





i think she is after you husband





i suggest moving.





or bringing this situation to HER husband.





i wish you good luck woman.





seriously i pray that your relationship is safe :]
ahh, help ! it's a wall of gossip text !!
shes crazy! or obsessed lol
she's crazy and she need's help.
From what you have written here it doesn't sound like you are in too much danger to me. But of course I really don't have any right to say that because I was not there. If you really, truly feel like you are in danger then the best idea is to go to the police. I might consider talking to her and explaining what is wrong. This may give you better insight into why she seems so upset with you. It seems like she is a VERY sensitive person. It seems like the real trouble began when you changed your mind about going to dinner with her and her husband. This may have made quite a few people angry as they probably put a lot of work into that dinner. Remember NEVER to give away your personal information to her no matter what she says. Also, make sure you don't let her near your children. My best advice would be to speak to her and ask (very politely) her why she is doing these things. Remember to be specific with what you say and make it very clear that you are frightened. If she continues to harass you and your family try to speak to a councilor and if you ever feel that you are in any real danger you should go to the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment