Friday, August 20, 2010

My question is why I can't leave my bf even I know he is married man?

First of all I want to say hi and I hope give me some advice please!!!


January 25th 2006 I鈥檓 looking for a job so here we got I went to the one office and ask there a vacant because I needs a job. So I鈥檓 so lucky because they hire me.


After 2 days I work my boss ask me if I have a bf? I say no. why? He said your so beautiful I don鈥檛 believe girl like doesn鈥檛 have bf. And i answer what ever.


So after work he invites me to for dinner. So because he is my boss I give him a respect I come with him for dinner. And he takes me home nothing happened but that鈥檚 night he call me and say you鈥檙e so beautiful girl. I like you can you be my bf?


I say wow awesome how dare you can say that I鈥檓 just staff for your office.


He said doesn鈥檛 matter I like you a lots.untell we meet again not in the office and I accept his feeling to me. We are so happy for just one month to go anywhere after work but no longer everything going sad.oneday I come to the office and him together just 15 minutes her wife she come to the office and so big belly because pregnant wow make me feel scared but I don鈥檛 know who this girl? She says hi babes how are you? You didn鈥檛 come for lunch today? But not either answer and so sad. He looks at me and I look at him too my eyes ask who this girl he turn his face away. Her wife asking me when you star to work here my husband company? I said one month a go. She is good she say hi nice to meet you my 鈥? And you? I say鈥?until I lift to the office not say anything to my bf or boss. One hour a go he calls me and say I鈥檓 so sorry I didn鈥檛 tell you the truth but I鈥檓 not happy with her. But my wrong I still have communications with him.untell wife realize me and his husband cheating to her. She comes to the office and say please leave my husband alone I love my family and I don鈥檛 want any problem. So please leave as alone. Do your job but leave my husband don鈥檛 answer him don鈥檛 go with him. But I鈥檓 still crazy going with him until now. Because I fell in love with him. What kind of girl I am why I can鈥檛 leave the man who responsible for his family and he still my boss? What can I do? Please help meMy question is why I can鈥檛 leave my bf even I know he is married man?
Maybe it'll help if you try to think of if this was happening to someone close to you like a sister or mother or even yourself





How would it make you feel to see your sis or mom in so much emotional pain if this were happening to them?





Since your not married...try to think of how you will feel when you do find the man you do love enough to share your life with and have his children.....think how it will feel if he cheats on you, especially if you are carrying at the time?





You're an adult, you should know what to do...you shouldn't have to ask for advice about this, You just leave him alone and if he is truly unhappy with his marriage they'll get a divorce and after he is officially and legally single again, if he wants to see you again then at that time you can decide if you want to or not.





I, personally, come from a family where on my father's side it's ALAWAYS been acceptable that the man cheats in the marriage and does whatever he wants and the women just go about like everything is fine, like it's never happened. I would hear my mother crying many nights when I should have been sleeping. My husband knows all of this and he knows if he ever cheated on me, just once, I'm taking our babies and leaving...when I was little and growing up around all of that I decided I'm never going through all that when I grow up and I won't put up with it and now that I'm grown up and a mother as well, my children don't deserve this and they won't have to go through all this as well.





So, now you can also think about the baby your married boyfriend is about to have. Think about if you're still seeing him and him and his wife still stay together and have their baby while you're still with him than eventually you're gonna mess up that baby's life too. Because no matter how adults try to hide things from their children, children are smart and they figure out on their own that something isn't right!!!!!!!My question is why I can鈥檛 leave my bf even I know he is married man?
OK lets look at the facts... he is married and as for not getting along with his wife shes having his baby so he must have gotten along with her to make the baby right?? simple answer he is a liar and a cheater you are not 10 years old you knew he was marries and having a baby so what does that say about you?if i was the wife i would divorce his butt take half of everything he had and leave his broke butt for you
You are crazy. This man is using you. Get another job and a man that is unattached and not so lame. Are you naive? Sounds like it.
the wife is begging , so go away i say please go away , and find a single man
quit your job and leave them alone....
My grandma had a saying.....


If you want a man, whose willing to take off his wedding band, for you........you deserve him!
He's telling you stories - ';I'm not happy with my wife.'; is the most common thing, a married man would tell the girl he's cheating his wife with.





You're shortchanging yourself. 'Try to find another job asap, so you don't see him anymore'. It's really for your own best.


You can't do anything, that you developed those feelings for him, he gave you attention and flirted with you.


But you need to move on.
Hi there!


My advice to you if for you to leave him and find a new job. I know it will be hard since you say you love him. But his wife and soon to be child will love him too. Don't allow yourself to get hurt anymore than what he has hurt you and his wife %26amp; child.





Move on with your life, find a nice single man and do the right thing.





Good luck
well, now that you know he is married and has a family that will make you a $lutty home wrecker if you continue to stay with him.....plus another word of advice...you need to check out your story up there....you dont know how to make complete sentences! it was very hard to read and understand!!!
Oh dear.. I almost forget what english is. What kind of language have you written in. Be blessed. Everything is wrong just like your life. You just have to leave him as you know he has got his family and his wife is pregnant. He comes to you juz to havefun with you while his wife pregnant. You are stupid and mad. It won't take him long to chgeat on you
change ur job....think that if u r in that lady position what u do...so better option ask ur boss wife to get new job....or search urslef.....and never try to meet....even u like him...just to do sacrifice....





-hahaaa
  • antivirus downloads
  • div myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment