Monday, August 16, 2010

How to get your ex-boyfriend back? When you broke up with him because i was not strong enough to realizedl?

I was not strong enough to relized he did love me and i was falling in my ex-husband trap to make me be under his control. my Exboyfriend knows i love him and he said he loves me. I can't eat nor sleep because he on my mind. We are still friends(best friend) i appolize and beg him. but i don't know what elsa to do. i just know that i want him. I relized that i don't need him. He wants me to stand on my own to feet to quite letting everyone controll me. He treat me like I somebody. He the first I ever want to fight for. what can i do?How to get your ex-boyfriend back? When you broke up with him because i was not strong enough to realizedl?
Why don't you sit down and talk to him and tell him how you are still holding feelings for him? Just be upfront and tell him the truth I'm sure he'd be greatly appriciated that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment